Before parking (with my motorhome, equipped camper van or van), I will make sure the place and its access are authorised by local regulations or the owner of the place
- properly, on one parking spot only
- without gathering several vehicles and without staying several nights at the same place, especially if the place is free, very busy or limited in capacity (=itinerancy)
- observing a respectful distance from others and greet other travellers
I will drain my black and grey waters only in areas designated for this purpose, never in the natural environment. Thousands of designated areas exist on the app! And I accept to contribute to the costs of services that may have a fee.
And I will support local business as much as possible (markets, local producers, restaurants...).
I will avoid "camping behaviour" on public roads because unpacking accessories (wheel chocks, awnings, tables, tents...) can be forbidden or can harm the nomad travellers' image.
- I leave nothing but footprints. If I can't dispose or recycle my waste, I will take it with me
- Nature is everyone's responsibility, I won't hesitate to pick up waste found at the spot
- I won't light campfires or barbecues in nature, unless explicitly authorised
- I will be discreet and respect the tranquillity of the place (no loud music, TV, pets...), both during day and night
- I will choose another spot if it's already "full"
- I will introduce myself when I arrive
- I will respect animals and the life rhythm of the place
- I will ask permission before unpacking exterior materials (including barbecue) and my pets
Come and get a change of scenery in Indre-et-Loire by putting down your bags in Saint-Avertin, in the Centre region! For a peaceful holiday, stay at ONLYCAMP Tours Val de Loire Saint Avertin. Situated on the banks of the Cher river, this establishment is particularly suitable for people who want to stop off near all the sites of the Loire Valley. Not far from the most beautiful castles of the Loire Valley (Villandry Gardens 18km, Royal Castle of Amboise 25km, Chenonceau Castle 28km, Chambord Castle 80km...) and the emblematic cities of the area (Tours 4km, Chinon 46km, Blois 70km and Angers 128km). Only 3 km from the Loire à Vélo itinerary, the Tours Val de Loire campsite is an ideal stopover if you are a cyclo-tourist: a bike room, a kitchen at your disposal, small adapted rentals... Everything is provided to make your stay easier!
Open from September 1st ⚠️Closed in the summer months June/July/August⚠️ Bus No. 7 at 300m every 10 minutes to the historic center 5 km from Plaza España. Bike lanes to the city center. Taxi service. Information Lots of fun and services (shops, restaurants and markets) 400m away in Polígono res Santa Ana. Price that includes, in addition to the water change, Wi-Fi, showers and there is even a small living room with a coffee maker and microwave where you can watch TV or sit and chat if the day is rainy. Dogs are welcome and they have a large garden. Automatic door and 24-hour video surveillance. Laundry, sinks, barbecue, showers, toilets, wifi.| Normal pitch: price/day (wifi, showers, drinking water loading and unloading, all included). XXL plot: price / day (electricity, wifi, showers, drinking water loading and unloading, all included). Ask about discounts on stays of 15 days and 30 days.
Camp in the midst of the Burgundy vineyards at Huttopia Meursault Campsite, just a few minutes from beautiful Beaune. A beautiful 5ha woodland site, offering a relaxing holiday escape. The ideal destination to discover everything the region has to offer… Completely renovated, the living areas and new accommodation overlooking the vineyards will seduce you in any season.
Valencia Camper Park offers Camping services at Camper Park prices, plus we have direct Metro connection to the city centre in 25 minutes! All services and amenities: Toilets and showers with hot water without coins, grey and black water emptying, free WiFi, sinks, washing machines and dryer, children's swings, outdoor gym, swimming pool in wide summer season, tourist information, sale of Metro tickets, Valencia Tourist Cards and tickets to the Oceanográfico! Our bar-restaurant offers delicious homemade food, paellas, tapas, barbecues, a mini-market of basic products, fresh bread every morning... If you come to Valencia with a motorhome, caravan, camper van or tent, Valencia Camper Park is the best option. For more information: ValenciaCamperPark.com/en