Before parking (with my motorhome, equipped camper van or van), I will make sure the place and its access are authorised by local regulations or the owner of the place
- properly, on one parking spot only
- without gathering several vehicles and without staying several nights at the same place, especially if the place is free, very busy or limited in capacity (=itinerancy)
- observing a respectful distance from others and greet other travellers
I will drain my black and grey waters only in areas designated for this purpose, never in the natural environment. Thousands of designated areas exist on the app! And I accept to contribute to the costs of services that may have a fee.
And I will support local business as much as possible (markets, local producers, restaurants...).
I will avoid "camping behaviour" on public roads because unpacking accessories (wheel chocks, awnings, tables, tents...) can be forbidden or can harm the nomad travellers' image.
- I leave nothing but footprints. If I can't dispose or recycle my waste, I will take it with me
- Nature is everyone's responsibility, I won't hesitate to pick up waste found at the spot
- I won't light campfires or barbecues in nature, unless explicitly authorised
- I will be discreet and respect the tranquillity of the place (no loud music, TV, pets...), both during day and night
- I will choose another spot if it's already "full"
- I will introduce myself when I arrive
- I will respect animals and the life rhythm of the place
- I will ask permission before unpacking exterior materials (including barbecue) and my pets
The parking area offers 3 motorhome parking lots. The service area is equipped with a Flot Bleu terminal for emptying black water and a point for water distribution. The terminal is accessible 7 days a week with payment by credit card. It is equipped with a water dispensing nozzle, a hose reel, an interior drain hatch, and a rinsing spray. On this site you will also find the presence of a sink for waste water (gray water from dishes, shower). This very quiet area is in the immediate vicinity of the shops in the town center of Cadours, traditional market on Wednesday mornings.
A pleasant area next to the Collanges lake and the hydraulic dam, in a green and peaceful setting. Access via the D120. -> 10 spacious pitches separated by plant hedges. -> Rates : - 7€ /24h (Services included: clean water, emptying of grey and black water, WC (closed in winter)) + €0.50 tourist tax per person per 24-hour period. Access limited to 48 hours. Online payment with QR Code to be scanned on site. (Regular police controls) Ideal greenway for cycling from the area to the Eyrium aquatic center. Three possible cycle routes on La Dolce Via to Saint-Agrève (28km), Lamastre (22km) and Les Ollières/Eyrieux (23km). -> Member of the RVR eco-responsible area network
Camping La Gâtine is ideally located by the river, it will offer you the charm of the countryside near the town center of Bléré and its shops. On site, many sports and leisure activities will be offered to you. In addition, it is the ideal place to explore the Châteaux of the Loire such as the Château d'Amboise and the Château de Chenonceau, located just 7 kilometers from our campsite. A pleasant and authentic stay awaits you in this peaceful and welcoming campsite.
New area from June 2017, 5 € 5h and 7 € 24h. Package including water, electricity and wifi. Quoted Templar, this beautiful village is worth seeing. Restoration of an excellent quality / price ratio. Not to mention the bike rail Larzac. Fun trip on a spectacular railway line using a vehicle similar to a pedal boat
Paraiso Camper is a camper area located in Calpe (Alicante), exclusively for motorhomes and campers. Rates range between €18.00 and €10.00 per night, depending on season and number of nights. These rates include: normal plot (40-50 m2), 2 people, 2 pets, 10-amp electrical connection, WIFI for all devices, use of facilities: public bathrooms with WC and hot water showers, sinks and laundry rooms with hot water, drinking water, tank emptying and VAT. The pool is no longer available. Paraiso Camper also has large pitches (over 50 m2 in size and 16-amp electrical connection), washing machines, dryer, baby changing table, iron and ironing board, clotheslines, video-surveillance cameras, fenced area throughout its perimeter, night lighting. Welcome to Paraiso Camper!!