(15851) Camping Costa da Morte
Enjoy nature in its purest form at Camping Costa da Morte, without a doubt these are the words that best define us.
We are a family campsite located in rural Galicia, surrounded by leafy trees and a small river, where we want to unite our three great passions: family, nature and freedom.
We are in the Zas town hall, a key point from which to visit the entire Costa da Morte. A magical place that we are proud to be able to share with all of you, where you can enjoy incredible architectural jewels, mills, fulling mills, lighthouses, spectacular routes, carballeiras, waterfalls, beaches and cliffs that are unique in the world. Because Galicia is unique and Costa da Morte simply falls in love.
From our campsite we will give you all the information possible so that you can enjoy your stay to the fullest, get to know our surroundings, our culture and gastronomy.
We have 6 bungalows for 4, 6 and 8 people, 1 of them adapted for people with reduced mobility, 10 plots (40m2 each) for rent by the day or season for motorhomes, campers or caravans that include an area with shaders to enjoy them to the maximum and a 1000m2 camping area where you can enjoy nature in its purest form.
Our common services include:
- Bathrooms men / women / disabled
- Men / women / disabled showers
- Baby changer
- Vending area with: microwave, toaster, coffee maker, tv
- Area sinks, basin and sinks
- Washing and vacuum area
- Bicycle parking
- Access to river
We also offer you a series of additional services so that you can enjoy the maximum possible comfort during your stay, these services include:
- Full fridge
- Sweet and salty breakfast
- Santiago and Coruña airport pick up
- Transfer to any point of the Costa da Morte
- Decoration of bungalows according to type of event (birthdays, anniversaries...)
- Meals on request
- Fish, fruit, vegetables and meat directly from the Costa da Morte to your camping plot
- Visit to the farm